Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment Empty
PostSubject: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 12:42

Pff...

Sadly EPGL season 2 is now cancelled I (Cakes) have just moved out of my parents and now dont have nearly enough time to keep the league going ,

Mjip the head admin has disappeared no one has seen or heard from him weeks maybe he will show up again soon but atm i and the other admins dont have the time to make battlereports,attend games and sort issues.
I feel it is better for the league if we just shut it down for the time being untill one day mjip returns.

I would like to thank all the teams that have competed in the qualifiers so far and im sorry that they wont get the chance to play in the main season.

gl & hf in your upcoming games and lets hope epgl will return

Cakes out.
Back to top Go down
DooM

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 12:59

sad ..
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Danube
Admin

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 13:39

Damn.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 14:07

Well, I saw this coming.
Cakes did this before season 1 started as well.
Back to top Go down
iActMIBiYL

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 14:56

TT, gl Cakes
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 18:12

Its Mjip's league were is he? sorry for leaving home and not having the time to spend on a league please forgive me rift
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment EmptySat Jun 06 2009, 04:56

Haha it's fine.
Hopefully someone will come through and take it back up again.

EDIT: PM ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME SAVE THE LEAGUE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment   epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment Empty

Back to top Go down

epgl season 2 cancelled... for the moment
Page 1 of 1