Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|ATKER
Admin

iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1! Empty
PostSubject: iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1!   iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1! EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 20:36

After a long season, we now finally have our EPGL champions, Russia iAct.N2L, after they beat USA MsY in the grand final 5-1!

I'd like to start of with the thanking Mayer from www.wcreplays.com for shoutcasting the final, who recieved no financial gain at all.

Now the seaosn has finished, you can vote for who you think was the Most valuable player of EPGL season 1, which can be found here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Grand Final, I caught up with iAct's assistant manager, Russia Ivan "iAct.N2L.Derain" Sviridov, to get his thoughts on the final, WC3, and much more!

Ok so first things first, introduce yourself!

hm. i'm Ivan 'Derain' Sviridov, one of the inAction Gaming orgas. 23 years, living in Russia, Voronezh)

Congratulations on winning EPGL season 1, was there any particular clan wars/games which stood out for
you over the course of the season?

well, it's ofc the match vs AsG, it was rly fun. And pretty close games there

How did you rate your chances against MsY before the final and was there anyone who particular
you feared or didn't want to be in their line-up? (Cruncher ?)

as HalfPast5 (our head-manager) said, if we win Cruncher 2 times, we'll be the champions. But he wasn't
in lineup, i think games would be more tough. Anyways, even vs Cruncher we were playing for the win.
Can't say that we didn't want to see him in the LU, just prepared for a hard matches

After a first game vs ShaDe Voland said that he might lose. But he still won him second time, doing his
best.

3 out of the 4 nominees for mvp were elf, any thoughts/whine on imba elf?

don't play much for about a year or more, but it's still much elves over here and it about a half players
are elves in our main roster too

This is EPGL's first season, how would you rate it out of 10, and if you could change one thing for
Season 2, what would it be?

rate... dunno rly. it's the first non-russian league season we participated in, so compared to them it
is 10 of 10 . No delays during the season, good organization of it. But there's still one disadvantage
(i guess it is for every international leagues) - finding hosts. I was whining already about it to mijp
during first interview , it would be great if league could get some prepared hosts.

Ok so for the next 3 quesions just give a 1 word answer ok =)?

hm. i'll try to

Best WC3 player in the world?

Grubby!

Most imba race?

random)

Most imba hero?

dh/bm... bm/dh... dh/bm.. i can't choose ^^

Any last words/shoutouts?

hello to our fans, if we got any ^^

cheers for interview =)

hope to give another one after season2 Razz

For more information on season II, with sign-ups and rule changes and more stay tuned to www.epgl.co.nr!
Back to top Go down
BRu.QuaD

iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1!   iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1! EmptyMon May 04 2009, 21:32

gj iact Shocked
Back to top Go down

iAct.N2L win EPGL season 1!
Page 1 of 1