Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPGL Season One Teams announced

Go down 
+7
EPGL|mijp
AnsweRs
LuckyGnom.CooKie
rG-RaRuM
GwT.notnA
aX.Mog
EPGL|KeiFo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL Season One Teams announced Empty
PostSubject: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 03:17

EPGL Season One Teams announced Season10

Due to there being 19 applicants already we have decided enough teams have applied and we will no longer be accepting new ones.

As you know there only 16 slots so 3 teams will miss out on the 1st season of EPGL Sad if you are not in the list below then im afraid we did not pick your team for season 1.

(there are no seedings)

Singapore Team Sinister [SiN]
United Kingdom Plague Gaming [pG]
Europe QPool [QP]
Singapore Xtreme Chaotix [xTc]
Europe Royalty Gaming [rG]
USA Gambit Gaming [G]
Russia Living In Eclipse [lie]
USA Kupopo Gaming [Kupo]
Australia oCeanic Elites [oCe]
Latvia Koxx Proteam [Koxx]
Singapore eXodus [eXd]
USA/Korea Second [2] None [s2n]
Finland Micronae Supremacy [SupR]
Russia Smash Your Skill [sYs]
USA/Canada Clutch Gaming [cG]
New Zealand AiGHt SoOt G! [AsG!]

congratulations to the 16 chosen teams

Starting the 9th any new players that you wish to add to your roster will be ineligible for 7 days

if you were not chosen then sorry and well better luck next time

The full schedule will be released on the 9th along with info on week 1
League time is CET - Central european time EST+6 for most american teams i believe

We are still looking for match admins send an application to epicleague@live.co.uk or contact me on msn keifo@ hotmail.co.uk

good luck and have fun everyone lets have a good first season!

(if you wish to discuss anything add me on msn keifo@hotmail.co.uk)

Last edited by EPGL|Cakes on Wed Jan 07 2009, 16:21; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
aX.Mog

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 05:23

hm quick question, but why was aXn on the list earlier, then you removed us? i think its kind of ridiculous that you have plenty of no name teams and do not accept a team who has had years of experience under its belt.....i guess it is indeed your choice but it certainly is surprising none the less, especially when you HAD us in then took us out lol.... at least an explanation for that would be nice....
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 05:27

yes it is true u were on the list but after reviewing your application it was a choice of aXn or another team there is nothing wrong with your team its just that in the end we went with the other team.i am sorry if you thought you had been accepted and for that i apologize.
Back to top Go down
GwT.notnA

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 09:12

Sad

Not the best thing to change the application rules.

I would have send my app today but .....
Back to top Go down
rG-RaRuM

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 11:49

GG gl and hi to everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 14:10

well... opop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnsweRs

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 14:43

Do you realize how insignificant cG is? And they got chosen of aXn? This is a joke right?
aXn has players that have been in this scene for a damn long time, they have players with more skill then a team like cG combined.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|mijp
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 16:04

Good luck all!
Back to top Go down
Divinesia

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 17:47

Yeah! I wish the very best for this season. Gl hf!
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 17:50

who is axn? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iLLmatiic

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 21:43

Little disappointed zK didn't get in over clans like cG whom we ak'd with not even our best player and Kupo who is all of what 1 month old and terrible at that. Not to mention we were like 4th to apply. W/e typical shit I doubt this league will last more than a month anyways. Kinda funny when you look at the banner the bold text in the background looks like it says FAIL.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 21:47

xD yea hahahaha we shall see in a months time and intill then go cry somewere else
Back to top Go down
MystikaLsmuRF

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyThu Jan 08 2009, 06:17

Good luck to all the teams participating in EPGL.
Back to top Go down
rain

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyFri Jan 09 2009, 13:46

the ones not accepted come here to flame those that were :<
Back to top Go down
EPGL|mijp
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced EmptyFri Jan 09 2009, 17:16

test test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPGL Season One Teams announced   EPGL Season One Teams announced Empty

Back to top Go down

EPGL Season One Teams announced
Page 1 of 1