Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???

Go down 
+2
Divinesia
EPGL|Rift
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? Empty
PostSubject: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 14:42

Hi guys. As you know, we have been shortstaffed recently as Cakes has left and United Kingdom TI has disbanded.

As a result of this, I have decided to reduce the number of teams accepted into EPGL S3 from 12 to 9 from this qualifier. EPGL S3 qualifiers will still run for 4 weeks, but the teams from the Upper Bracket must play an extra game to assure themselves their spot.

There is also the query about United Kingdom TI's spot, which I have had some teams contact me asking if they can have their place, such as Russia AOV7 and Finland SupR. Let me explain how this will work

Finland SupR vs Russia AOV7
Winner vs World Random QW4 loser (it will be randomly selected)

For the second consecutive week, we have had a match under dispute (14. USA WsG vs 25. USA DaT) - I would like to clarify that teams are welcome to use one card of both types (ie. Sub AND Joker) at their own choice. Given that these 2 teams have not finished, I will assume both of them to be the 14 seed (for simplicitys sake). Furthermore, Russia CoRV has already played Korea DreamS; they will switch seeds with USA MsY this week (as lowest seed to win in LB - BECS, Muse and !? came down from WB this week)

All teams will receive an additional subcard and jokercard.

Upper Bracket
-------------------

1. France GA 4-3 8. Poland GFO
- Sunday 4th October - 14EST | 20CET
15. France TFW 1-4 10. Germany tG - Sunday 4th October - 9EST |15CET
3. Germany CoB 4-0 11. World EV - Friday 2nd October - 930EST | 1530CET
20. World LaG 4-1 21. Hungary wD - Friday 2nd October - 13EST | 19CET

Lower Bracket
-------------------

2. Korea DreamS 4-1 "31." USA DaT - Sunday 13EST | 19CET - 0.5pp to both teams
4. Poland pCp 4-2 26. Belarus Muse - Sunday 4th October - 13EST | 19CET
5. Sweden GE 4-0 24. Sweden eSt (Forrmerly ?!) - Saturday 3rd October = 8EST | 14CET
6. Germany LiQ 4-2 19. Russia BECS - Monday 5th October - 13EST | 19CET
7. USA InfC 4-1 18. USA MsY - Sunday 4th October - 16EST | 22CET
9. Germany MAD 1-4 17. France mG - Thursday 1st October - 13EST | 19CET
12. Europe rG 4-2 16. Russia sYs - Saturday 3rd October - 12EST | 18CET
13. USA cGz 3-4 "25. "Russia CoRV - Friday 2nd October - 1330 EST | 1930CET

Extra Match: Finland SupR 0-F Russia AOV7 - Saturday 4th October - 11EST | 17CET

Unscheduled
Completed
Scheduled
Late Schedule (0.5PP)
Under Dispute
Cancelled and moved to another playweek

EPGL S3QW3 Starting Map: Secret Valley

* Please have your matches scheduled by Friday the 2nd of October
* Playweek ends on Monday the 5th of October
- Please send in your lineups to lineups@epic-league.net 30 minutes before your match is scheduled to start
- Scheduling in EST and CET is fine. (CET = EST +6)
- Each team should bring at least one host (if the match is cross-continent)
- The replay upload data base is here:http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/upload/
- Replay upload password is 12345
- If you are experiencing issues, scheduling or otherwise, please contact an admin asap...if no admin is online, send an e-mail to Rift@Epic-League.net with the issue (bm, disconnect issue, etc)
- You are welcome to schedule in the battle reports
- Please send your lineup like this: http://www.epic-league.net/general-discussion-f2/how-you-are-suposed-to-send-a-line-up-t748.htm
- UB winners qualify this week

Last edited by EPGL|Rift on Mon Oct 05 2009, 01:13; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 14:46

If you have any queries please feel free to contact me on MSN at HarrassCreepMicro@hotmail.com OR email me here: Rift@Epic-League.net
Back to top Go down
Divinesia

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 15:10

Allright, I hope Ana will make this done from our side. If not, I`ll send you lineups wednesday at least.

We can play weekend, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegeta100

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 23:21

omg
Back to top Go down
Vegeta100

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 23:23

do u guys even have a bracket link?? 18 to 31? wtf
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyMon Sep 28 2009, 23:24

those seeds changes a little bit unfair for MsY, i think it will be better if we will play vs Corv ://
Back to top Go down
Jehu

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 00:40

looking forward!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 06:02

if u cant beat dreams you wont make playoffs
so dont whine please
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 06:06

Leaving them the way they are would be unfair for CoRV, they'd have to play you twice.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 06:48

no predictions :O?
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyTue Sep 29 2009, 08:15

Sorry I made a mistake.
I apologize to MsY.
25. USA DaT, already in the LB, will play vs 2. Korea DreamS.
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 10:56

EPGL|Rift wrote:
Leaving them the way they are would be unfair for CoRV, they'd have to play you twice.

Thats all about yours quali system. Ofc every one can play with each other twice bcuz of seeding, so i dont see anything unfair for playing Corv vs us twicely. :/
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptySun Oct 04 2009, 12:52

Korea DreamS vs "31." USA DaT - Sunday 13EST | 19CET - 0.5pp to both teams

wtf is this? We didnt agree this time, we cant play so late.

p.s. http://www.ngl-one.com/en/league/ngl/match/1308/ KoD and other usa teams are playing with koreans at 17CET and np for them.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptySun Oct 04 2009, 14:30

Blame Rio

DreamS.Rio

Joined date: 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: dat vs dreams Yesterday at 8:56 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Same time - 16-19 CET.
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptySun Oct 04 2009, 16:15

we didnt say "confirm"
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? EmptySun Oct 04 2009, 16:39

Frankly, I don't care.
You didn't reach an agreement, so I set a time.
You've had all week, and I've got stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???   EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams??? Empty

Back to top Go down

EPGL S3QW3 - A Change, and an additional teams???
Page 1 of 1