Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gamers-Area [GA]

Go down 
+7
EPGL|Lussac
hunGry_tiGa
EPGL|LizarD
EPGL|Rift
EPGL|KeiFo
[GA]SaTan
PauH
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAD.BiGbiRd

Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 09:09

I don't know GA but in our games vs LaG they were also MASS and i mean MASS ping spamming and also not speaking english. Rift was admin for that war and he also was not very happy. Apart from that our war went very well i would say Very Happy. I dont know the circumstances in which this argument started so i cant comment on this one, but to LaG if a few people are saying it maybe just learn a little. Like less ping spam, speak english or not at all unless important etc Smile and also we need to schedule our PTGL WC map lol
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 17:47

BiGGirl!!! yeah ill learn from it still dont know whos the pinger xD
Back to top Go down
SNoW.DusK

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 09:16

^ the observer with the most apm = the ping spammer.. lol
also i don't think you can actually deny a teams right to speak their countries native language, unmannered or not YOU dont have a right to stay they can't speak their first language and force them to speak persumingly second (or even third) language. all in all this e-drama is because of GA overracting and thinking they are above everyone else. glhf to GA in whatever you do and glhf to LaG during the season
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 12:48

SNoW.DusK wrote:
^ the observer with the most apm = the ping spammer.. lol
also i don't think you can actually deny a teams right to speak their countries native language, unmannered or not YOU dont have a right to stay they can't speak their first language and force them to speak persumingly second (or even third) language. all in all this e-drama is because of GA overracting and thinking they are above everyone else. glhf to GA in whatever you do and glhf to LaG during the season

Actually the first rule is:

1.1. The Epic Gaming League is an international Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne League. The main language is english.

If you can't follow the rules you're obviously not qualified to participate in the league.
Back to top Go down
SNoW.DusK

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 12:56

i actually don't care for that rule, 60% of the teams here arn't english first language you can't deprive them from the right to talk in their first language to their own members @ clanwars. sorry it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Supr.tonttu

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 15:56

private talk or somehing then if you're talking with your team, otherwise its kinda unmannered to speak your native language. Even when in rules is said that English is main language.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 17:02

SNoW.DusK wrote:
i actually don't care for that rule, 60% of the teams here arn't english first language you can't deprive them from the right to talk in their first language to their own members @ clanwars. sorry it doesn't work.

You don't care for rules? I mean if you can just "not care" for the rules you dont like, the league would turn out pretty funny. And for the note only two (2) teams have english as their first language which is approximately 14.3% of the teams and not 40%.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 17:10

lets change to polish.

siema!
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 17:12

spanish more sexy for main language ! Seņorita!!
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03 2009, 17:14

the worst thing is we wont be seeing any Spin in epgl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamers-Area [GA]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Epic Gaming League Archive :: Season 3 Profiles-
Jump to: