Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gamers-Area [GA]

Go down 
+7
EPGL|Lussac
hunGry_tiGa
EPGL|LizarD
EPGL|Rift
EPGL|KeiFo
[GA]SaTan
PauH
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PauH

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Sep 10 2009, 21:28

Team Name: Gamers-Area
Tag:[GA]
Server/Garena:/
Home Channel:/

Head Manager

Name:SaTan
ID: (Bnet / GGc):
Email:nfr-raoul@hotmail.fr
MSN:nfr-raoul@hotmail.fr
AIM:/
IRC:[GA]SaTan
Others:
Best Way to Contact: Msn

Assistant Manager

Name:PauH
ID: (Bnet / GGC):PauH / [GA]PauH
Email:Paauh@hotmail.fr
MSN:Paauh@hotmail.fr
AIM:/
IRC:[GA]PauH
Others:/
Best Way to Contact:msn

Matches

Qualifiers
Gameweek 1 World XXX [0-0] World XXX
Gameweek 2 World XXX [0-0] World XXX
Gameweek 3 World XXX [0-0] World XXX

Season
Gameweek 1 World XXX [0-0] World XXX
Gameweek 2 World XXX [0-0] World XXX
Gameweek 3 World XXX [0-0] World XXX

Cards
Subcards:3
Jokercards:4

Card History

Penalty Points History

Roster:

France Human [GA]StanD
France Human [GA]Philo
France Night Elf [GA]DkS
France Night Elf [GA]Lapin
Slovenia Night Elf [GA]Spin
Europe Orc [GA]BiGs
Spain Orc [GA]MaCk
France Undead [GA]BsK
France Undead [GA]eRaZz
Russia Undead [GA]WH
Germany Undead [GA]BetSeT (BetSeT)
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyMon Sep 21 2009, 08:45

Hi, Add [GA]Spin // Slovania // NE plz , ty
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptySun Oct 11 2009, 03:46

Remove iZi plz .
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 21:07

Add : Undead // [GA]BetSeT // Germany // BetSeT plz.
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 02:13

GA stopped the league, sry everybody and GL to you.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 02:24

Rage quit after loss?
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyWed Oct 28 2009, 02:30

Meh. Not overly hard to plug this hole.

Thank you for letting us know asap GA, and we were glad you participated in the qualifiers Smile
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 03:46

@ Cakes, as i said to Lussac, we prefer leave this league because we had a bad cw versus LaG.

They flaming during our cw.
We asked for only english, and, they hdidn't care ( lussac asking them for it too, but it made no sense ) .
It's one of our worst cw ever ...
Only flame, only spam in game in their langage + mass pinging on the mini map.

And we wont have more cw against team like LaG.

Lussac told me that LaG are known to be realy unmannered .

A team like this one destroy the games/ and leagues.
We was enjoy to participate to EPGL, but, i wont pass my time to screenshot, asking admin for PP, and support mass kids. That's why we prefer to stop now.

GL with LaG to everybody.

Last sentence : U got lizard in your staff , i want to know : WHY ??? it was the most flamer in this clanwar, how can u recruit an admin like this one ??
He had to be an exampl for everybody, he flaming our players + he wont speak english.

Team can't respect the rules of your league, if an admin ( i mean lizard ) dont respect them too...
I know, isn't my problem anymore, but i'm little choked about it...

Gl for your league.

And clap clap to LaG nice one continu on this way !!
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 03:48

( Sry for my bad english, i learned it on wc3 only , i hope you will understand everything ).
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 04:38

haha ur funny satan Smile first of all i do speak english Smile and i think a lil better than u.

1st every1 can check all the reps and read the chat logs. who was talking crap?

about : us being an uknown team ,u guys sux
we play fun with u guys cuz we dont have to play good with u to win
U guys are the worst bad manners etc
ur players talking mass crap about my players...(especially StanD and u know it) is everything in the chat log.

GA is a very bad manner team that they think they are too good that we dont deserve to play with them :S they were playing tavern hero to make fun of us cuz they were winning 3-0 and then after they started losing they couldnt take us winning them.
U might be better but u lost for try to make us look bad.
we were talking on spanish cuz u guys were talking on ur wierd language too :S why u guys can but we cant ? :S this is the second league u guys leave ... u guys left ICE also against us LOL?

GL and HF in ur leagues and in ur future Smile say hi to StanD for me Smile

and about Lussac saying that we are really bad manner and all the stuff he said :S it would be funny cuz i always try to keep everything cool with the teams. actually im really good friends with most of the admins / managers we plays.
Back to top Go down
hunGry_tiGa

hunGry_tiGa

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 05:03

we play with and against LaG all the time and they're never bad mannered...perhaps you guys just cant take the pressure of amateur warcraft leagues.
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 06:14

Mb because u're friend with them ??

Sry but for me, when a team past his time to flame, to said "idiots" when u ask for english only, and when they pinging on the mini-map that mean bad manner.
During 2 hours they have flame ...
Lussac was here, and, i've talk to him by msn to show they're flame etc, he asked to LaG to be mannered but apperently, they had no respect for an league admin if they don't listen him.

Thx god, they got 2 mannered players : wookie and, specialy Spicy , he was like " sry for this flame from my team " etc during 10 mins like.
So i've 1 question : a player from LaG can admit it his team are unmannered but not you ?
Mb they're mannered with you, i trust you, rly .
But, they've past they're time to flame, more than play .
I'm not trying to said : " blabla they're unmannered EVERYTIME with EVERYBODY " because we played them once, but, against us it was so pathetic and, as i said, we're disgusted ...
We can't continu a league with teams like that, we wast to much of time and for the second time, i wont past my time at screen/asking admin for pp etc because for isn't it a "league" , they've more thing to do and US too.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 06:37

i guess next time u should tell ur players to play forealz... and no just "have fun" with us cuz u know that StanD was the 1 that started everything :S and im gonna be honest i said alot of stuff but to him cuz he was really bad manner and u know it . u were making fun of my msn headline " wc3 is more a way of life " etc etc so plz stop it

if Lussac said something i would of listen .. but it was really mass spam on the lobby and on the game like to read each single line.

maybe ..and i said MAYBE u guys should play for realz with all the teams cuz this might happend again :O

GG though Wink u almost won it ^^
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 07:38

Actually LAG weren't that unmannered except for that ping spammer......

The most unmannered player in this cw was StanD - by far.

In fact, insulting league admins/rules/other teams is not the way to go...

It's all irrelevant now because GA has left the league; but StanD: Win a game, then talk trash. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Lussac

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 09:07

Well LaG was also unmannered. They were talking spanish (i think) all the time. Even when i said that they need to talk in english plz they keep on speaking spanish.
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 09:32

Well, I think we're all waste our time here because me + lizard wont be agreed, and every league admins like Rift/Lussac waste they're time here too.
So what do you think to stop here? we're all adults, and we dont need to continu on this way, we wont be agreed .

So for my last sentence on this subject ( I hope ) : I wish GL HF to the league, and to LaG, I hope for a better CW next time.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 09:43

In future, just pp them and move on Smile
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 15:53

e-Drama ftw ^_^
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 18:46

Yeah Smile lets be all friends Very Happy DRINKS ON ME Very Happy ^^

PS: hey Lussac where u there till the cw was over :O? cuz they were talking on their language too. if they can why cant we?

end on discussion Very Happy (K)
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Lussac

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 19:11

Well i wasnt there at the end of the cw but as you call it. It was the END and not in between. At the end you can just leave the channel if it sucks your head off. You cant leave during the war is taking place.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 19:51

no u missunderstood what i tried to said. i mean u werent there the complete cw.. they were talking thier language during the war till the end just check the chat logs on the games
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 22:04

Well, u've to speak english in a cw because if you dont it's disresspectful for your opponent !! because u can flame anytime .

At the start we asked for english only but u've understand : no rules about it !

Why is that important to had rules ? u need rules to respect your opponent and talk english ?
We started to speak our langage when we seen that it was impossibl to speak with you because only spanish.
And i think it's totally normal don't you ? If your opponent talk their langage during every cw, and when u asking for english, they continu to speak their own langage. U asking an admin to help you, he did, but your opponent CONTINU to talk english, why u will speak english with your mate ???
We talked english , but u wont so, i don't known why we will continu to talk english into us because if u speak spanish we cant talk together !!
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 00:10

i never complain about u guys speaking ur language . i dont care. but if my players (most of them dont speak english at all how u wanta me to force them to speak it?
Back to top Go down
[GA]SaTan

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 03:55

for the respect of your opponent ??? as u see i havent a good english too, and i prefer to speak my language, but i respect my opponent so i speak english. When u speak spanish, french or other, how can we known that ur not flaming ? ( and you've flame in esp stand understand this language his father is from spain , no luck for you )
If u've to say smth , then speak english, if u want to talk about smth in your language go private.

THAT'S CALLED : RESPECT !!!

Because u wont flame in english, but u can in your own language so if u speak spanish, we can think that u flame...
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] EmptyFri Oct 30 2009, 06:03

yeah i can speak english but most of my teammates dont at all :S most of they can say its gl hf or gg etc :S
i never talk crap about no1 :S not even on my language cuz that is being a coward. sorry if u felt atack for talking on other language but i didnt feel that way when u speak on urs... if thats what u want sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamers-Area [GA] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers-Area [GA]   Gamers-Area [GA] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamers-Area [GA]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Epic Gaming League Archive :: Season 3 Profiles-
Jump to: