Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\ Empty
PostSubject: S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =   S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\ EmptyMon Nov 23 2009, 16:25

That's right; none of you get a bye. In fact, 4 of you have to play/complete 2 matches. This is what happens when I'm too nice =\

Looking back, Week 4 was pretty eventful, even though only 4 of the 6 matches got completed.

This week we kicked things off with the Week 3 Makeup Match, and man it was great!!! Undead Zapek took 2 points off the WC3L team and Poland pCp looked to be in control. Enter Sweden Undead Skutt; with aAa in a 0-2 hole, they needed a saviour or else they risk losing a match in which they are heavily favoured. Undead Skutt showed excellent UD mirror by eliminating Undead players Zapek and Almost, as well as pCp's powerhouse Night Elf MeS. Orc Raider abused the blademaster to hell and back to eliminate Skutt, but Undead Syde proved that the odds can be beaten, by defeating Raider at a matchup where the Undead is at a 3-to-7 disadvantage. Altough this match was worth the wait, I'd rather teams didn't do this too often. =)

Next up, Korea SNoW squaring off vs Germany whine; I don't think Night Elf coolemuke was too happy with Korea SNoW bringing 2 Undead players. He only was able to succeed in taking down one player. Germany whine's other point came from the imbalanced Orc vs Undead matchup on SV - joy. To compund matters, whine is down to one joker card...

Now, Korea eQ and Europe rG took on quite a similar form to that of the make-up match; this one was amazing. Most of us thought the Koreans would run through rG quite quickly, but alas we were mistaken. Orc TaeYeon got things started with a couple of convincing wins, but Netherlands Orc ArminvB turned up and decided it was time to play hero. He took out the rampaging Orc, dealt with Night Elf Phantom, a very good elf player, and then demoralized Korea eQ by taking down their team captain, Human LuckyGnom. Human Avec was left with not a very good map pool, but was able to win the Orc on Twisted Meadows, before completing what his teammate started by overcoming Undead Rain.

Following on from that epic was another was USA sWc, trying to prove that they belong in this league against World LaG. The match started off with more Orc vs Undead fairness, with Wyvern making short work of Minion (and then Human SpicySoup doing the same to him). SpicySoup was going along his merry way, cutting USA sWc to ribbons but then he ran into Orc Perfect; who was able to take the Human out of it by sending him to the dreaded Turtle Rock. After this, he was able to defeat an Night Elf named Rottereye @ Twsited Meadows, but Human SpicySoup came back to haunt him AND teammate Human Xypher to complete what he started and earn his 2nd AK of the season. CONGRATS ON THE AK.

Unfortunately, the final completed match wasn't anywhere near as climatic as USA InfC took home quite a convincing win against Sweden GE. Undead Tricksta got the ball rolling with 2 wins and was looking good for an AK, however Undead PumPPe stopped him in his tracks. Orc Pride walked on in and cleaned up, but at least Sweden GE was able to take home a point and not get AK'd, which is always a positive.

Make-up matches please get completed by the end of this playweek; if they are not finished the match will be 0-0'd out and 2pps will be given to each team (unless one team can prove they attempted to get it done). I only allowed this for ONE of the three matches, so get it done. Seriously.

Week 5 Matches
------------------

Europe rG vs Poland pCp
France aAa [4:3] Korea eQ - Sunday 29th November 9EST 15CET
Germany CoB [3-4] Poland GFO - Sunday 29th November 1430EST/2030CET

Korea SNoW [4:0] Sweden GE - Saturday 7EST/13CET
World LaG [2:4] Germany whine - Sunday 14EST/20CET
Poland AESR [0:4] USA InfC - Sunday 14EST/20CET

W3 Makeup Match: USA sWc [F:4] Sweden GE @ TM - Sunday 14EST/20CET
W4 Makeup Match: France aAa vs Germany eW @ TR - Wednesday 25th November 11EST/17CET
Please Complete This: Poland pCp [1-2] Poland GFO - pCp player+map

Unscheduled
Completed
Scheduled
Late Schedule (0.5PP)
Cancelled and moved to another playweek

S3W5 Starting Map: Terenas Stand
* Please have your matches scheduled by Thursday the 26th of November
* Playweek ends on Sunday the 29nd of November
- Please send in your lineups to lineups@epic-league.net 30 minutes before your match is scheduled to start
- Scheduling in EST and CET is fine. (CET = EST +6)
- Each team should try to bring at least one host (if the match is cross-continent)
- The replay upload data base is here:http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/upload/
- Replay upload password is 12345
- If you are experiencing issues, scheduling or otherwise, please contact an admin asap
- You are welcome to schedule in the battle reports
- Please send your lineup like this: http://www.epic-league.net/general-discussion-f2/how-you-are-suposed-to-send-a-line-up-t748.htm

Last edited by EPGL|Rift on Mon Nov 30 2009, 13:26; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rottereye9

PostSubject: Re: S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\   S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\ EmptyMon Nov 23 2009, 18:57

Good Job man keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\   S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\ EmptyTue Nov 24 2009, 21:09

aAa vs eQ @ 29 November 15CET.
Back to top Go down
T]osh`iki

PostSubject: Re: S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\   S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\ EmptyTue Nov 24 2009, 22:17

agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\   S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\ Empty

Back to top Go down

S3W5 - Simplified...okay, maybe I lied =\
Page 1 of 1