Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*

Go down 
+6
DreamS.Cookiez
LuckyGnom.CooKie
iActMIBiYL
EPGL|KeiFo
hunGry_tiGa
EPGL|Lussac
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|Lussac

The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 23:28

For those who cannot wait to play on the new season of the Epic Gaming League. We proudly present you the third season and we hope that it will work as good as the last two ones.
The mappool will be announced soon. On the left you can see the full sheduling for the whole season.
And ofc, we are always trying to be at your clanwars but it could be that this won't work sometimes Smile

The last thing i want to say is: Excuse my english. Sometimes it isn't that good as it should be Sad But i will try my best at every new news i am going to make!
So these are the matches for the first Week of the new season. Let it begin: EPGL SEASON 3
The regular season starts on Monday next week. So you have a lot of time to shedule.

*Update*: The mappool is out now. I just added Amazonia to the pool and kept the rest. Startmap is written below. Updated Stafflist.
*Update 2*: LiQuid-Gaming is now called whinetrauben
talent Gaming is know called Energy-Wave
*Update 3*: Plz welcome Germany EPGL|Centur1on as a new admin! Smile And please re-welcome United Kingdom EPGL|Cakes! He is back again Smile
*Update 4*: France GA has decided to leave the league. They have been replaced with Korea SNoW; Rift has decided to put his own team there for simplicity's sake. GA lost to LaG 4-3; LaG has chosen to keep this score instead of play tC. LaG will earn 4 points, SNoW will inherit the 3 points earnt by GA.

If you are interested in admining the EPGL, you just have to contact me via ICQ/MSN or just via PM. The work isn't hard and it won't take much time in the week. If you only manage one war per week this will help us a lot! Smile

PLZ PAY ATTENTION: EUROPE ALREADY HAD THE SHIFT OF TIME (SUMMERTIME-WINTERTIME), SO EST+5=CET

Week 1
---------

Group A:
Finland SupR [0-4] France aAa
Admin: Germany EPGL|Centur1on
Germany eW (ex-talG) [2-4] Germany CoB
Admin:
Korea DreamS [2-4] Poland pCp
Admin: United Kingdom EPGL|Cakes
BYE: Poland GFO

Group B:
Korea SNoW [3-4] World LaG
Admin: Germany EPGL|CoB-Lussac (Special thanks to USA KoD-Blicero for hosting)
Australia BAD [1-3] Poland AESR - Extension Granted till 8th November
Admin:
Germany whine (ex-LiQ) [3-4] USA InfC
Admin: Germany EPGL|CoB-Lussac
BYE: Sweden GE

Unscheduled
Completed
Scheduled
Late Schedule (0.5PP)
Cancelled and moved to another playweek

EPGL S3W1 Starting Map: Echo Isles

* Please have your matches scheduled by Thursday the 29th of October
* Playweek ends on Sunday the 31st of October
- Please send in your lineups to lineups@epic-league.net 30 minutes before your match is scheduled to start
- Scheduling in EST and CET is fine. (CET = EST +6)
- Each team should bring at least one host (if the match is cross-continent)
- The replay upload data base is here:http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/upload/
- Replay upload password is 12345
- If you are experiencing issues, scheduling or otherwise, please contact an admin asap
- You are welcome to schedule in the battle reports
- Please send your lineup like this: http://www.epic-league.net/general-discussion-f2/how-you-are-suposed-to-send-a-line-up-t748.htm

Last edited by EPGL|CoB-Lussac on Mon Nov 02 2009, 23:59; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Lussac

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 22 2009, 23:36

What do you guys think about Amazonia than SD ?
Or keep SD and add Amazonia ?
Back to top Go down
hunGry_tiGa

hunGry_tiGa

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 03:01

i think sd is a good map...theres a new version out i believe that got rid of those mana burning creeps
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 14:03

gl teams BAD, InfC, GE <3
Back to top Go down
iActMIBiYL

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 15:08

predictions?
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyFri Oct 23 2009, 17:24

group 1 = group of death :/
Back to top Go down
DreamS.Cookiez

DreamS.Cookiez

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptySun Oct 25 2009, 07:55

Will be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnatoLiy

AnatoLiy

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptySun Oct 25 2009, 09:03

Feels good to be the only American team to be in the league Very Happy

TY CAKES! Smile

GL HF EVERY1
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyMon Oct 26 2009, 19:59

the cw LaG vs GA was schedule for today at 16 est 22 cet
Back to top Go down
BAD.BiGbiRd

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 17:12

Ty Cakes whom i dont think i have met Smile

GL to all teams and HF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acis.naza

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyTue Oct 27 2009, 17:45

BAD scheduling board plz ;d we have match ;d
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 14:17

Are you deleting reports of palyed matches? wtf? Sad
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Lussac

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 14:21

Normally we dont do that. What game do you search ?
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 16:01

LuckyGnom.CooKie wrote:
Are you deleting reports of palyed matches? wtf? Sad

http://www.epic-league.net/s2-archive-f12/

?
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 17:26

matches of this week

SupR [0-4] aAa
360 [3-4] LaG
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Lussac

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptyThu Oct 29 2009, 19:11

http://www.epic-league.net/battle-reports-f5/s3w1-supr-vs-aaa-t798.htm

http://www.epic-league.net/battle-reports-f5/s3w1-ga-vs-lag-t801.htm

just take a closer look at "Latest Matches" Wink
Back to top Go down
acis.naza

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 09:44

BAD vs AESR scheduled !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*   The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4* Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of Season 3 ! *Update 4*
Page 1 of 1