Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.

Go down 
+5
EPGL|F10EX
Grim-
core64.ZoZ
EPGL|LizarD
EPGL|Rift
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. Empty
PostSubject: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 07:08

Okay, so my maths needs work. We have 3 Autoqualified teams (Finland FinH died) + 4 qualifiers. I'm after 12, but upon realisation that I've messed up, I'm going to increase this number to 14 (sorry!!!)

I originally planned to have 16, then I lost some staff. This cut me down to 12. Unfortunately I didn't do my maths completely because if I did I would've come to this solution ANYWAY. Granted, Finland FinH dying didn't exactly help me.

Autoqualified (These teams must inform me either here or on MSN that they will play)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France aAa
Australia BAD
Poland AESR

Congratulations to these teams who have qualified
-----------------------------------------------------------------

France GA
Germany tG
Germany CoB
World LaG
Finland SupR

Essentially, I have let Finland SupR straight through thanks to a lovely FF win by Russia AOV7, who apparently don't want to be in this league as much as I thought they did. Hmm.
Yes, I'm expecting some of you to complain a little, but deal with it. I've made an error, I've compensated, crying to me isn't going to change anything.

Again, Russia CoRV's seed has been changed for the same reason as last week. As Hungary wD has been recently dropped to the LB, they are immune from a change. as France mG is the lowest seed already in the LB aside from Russia CoRV, they will be changed. Don't complain etc. I did it last week and DaT got shafted.

S3QW4 Matchups
----------------------

2. Korea DreamS [4-1] "25." France mG - Saturday 10th October 9EST | 15CET
4. Poland pCp [4-3] 21. Hungary wD - Sunday 11th October 13EST | 19CET
5. Sweden GE [3-3] "17." Russia CoRV - Sunday 11th October 11EST | 17CET
6. Germany LiQ [4-0] 15. France TFW - Saturday 10th October 11EST | 17CET
7. USA InfC [4-3] 12. Europe rG Rest of games will be played Sunday
8. Poland GFO vs 11. World EV - 0.5pp to both teams

Unscheduled
Completed
Scheduled
Late Schedule (0.5PP)
Under Dispute
Cancelled and moved to another playweek

EPGL S3QW4 Starting Map: Twisted Meadows

* Please have your matches scheduled by Friday the 9th of October
* Playweek ends on Monday the 12th of October
- Please send in your lineups to lineups@epic-league.net 30 minutes before your match is scheduled to start
- Scheduling in EST and CET is fine. (CET = EST +6)
- Each team should bring at least one host (if the match is cross-continent)
- The replay upload data base is here:http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/upload/
- Replay upload password is 12345
- If you are experiencing issues, scheduling or otherwise, please contact an admin asap...if no admin is online, send an e-mail to Rift@Epic-League.net with the issue (bm, disconnect issue, etc)
- You are welcome to schedule in the battle reports
- Please send your lineup like this: http://www.epic-league.net/general-discussion-f2/how-you-are-suposed-to-send-a-line-up-t748.htm
- Winners qualify this week

Last edited by EPGL|Rift on Tue Oct 13 2009, 01:37; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EPGL|LizarD

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 07:49

GL HF on quallys !!
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 09:45

I strongly suggest you'd make a public bracket for the next season, this whole thing seems a bit out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Grim-

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 10:21

Suomi power cheers
Back to top Go down
EPGL|F10EX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 10:32

winners of the matches now qualify, right?
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyTue Oct 06 2009, 13:16

Can we see mG's races @ site roster plz?
Back to top Go down
Divinesia

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyWed Oct 07 2009, 10:15

This was huge surprise for SupR! Smile We gladly take this position and start our fight through ages.

As for you who havent followed 1 season, SupR was fifth, but with aid of Noq who is not in our lineup at the moment. This decreases us ofc, but we`ll try to win without him.

Gl hf for all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Supr.tonttu

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyWed Oct 07 2009, 21:38

Go SupR go!
Gl to all others Smile
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyWed Oct 07 2009, 23:33

We're playing @ 10 october 15CET (dreams vs mg)
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 09:45

I'm a bit confused, Rift you wrote in the last news that "Winner of SupR vs Ao7, plays vs rdm loser of QW4" ? Did they already do that or how come they got into the "accepted teams list" already?
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 13:09

I made a mistake and I'm just compensating for it.

Because if we did it like that we would have 13 teams and that does not work mathematically.

With SupR we will have 14 teams total and this is better.
Back to top Go down
rain

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 14:28

Dont worry zoz, im sure they wont put supr and ge in the same group so u wont have such a hard time.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 17:04

Just think it's unfair to better teams who perhaps failed in the quali, personally I don't really care cuz SupR wasn't really any threat to us even when you had that elf
Back to top Go down
rain

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. EmptyFri Oct 09 2009, 16:32

EVEN WHEN YOU HAD THAT ELF :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.   S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere. Empty

Back to top Go down

S3QW4 - A realisation that I may have screwed up somewhere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Epic Gaming League Archive :: EPGL News Archive-
Jump to: