Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 17:04

Hey guys. Despite the unfortuante forefit loss of giL&aSt, the playoffs have been ran smoothly.

EPGL S2 has been a memorable season, albeit problematic. We started off with a group qualifier, in which everything was very messy and it caused lots of problems and eventually mjip left and the league died.

I decided to swoop in and try to save it, even though I acknowledge I pissed a few teams off by choosing to re-do *everything* in bracket form. We also ran into admin problems towards the end of the season, but now I feel that these have been overcome sufficiently.

Myself and my staff have enjoyed running EPGL S2, so much so that we have decided to bring you EPGL S3!!!

The Autoqualified teams for next season are: Finland FinH, Australia BAD, Poland AESR and France aAa. Everyone else who is interested, we encourage you to send in an application to Applications@Epic-League.net in the application format given HERE: http://www.epic-league.net/applications-f9/application-format-t3.htm

If you have a desire to admin EPGL next season, feel free to shoot off a msg expressing your desire.

EPGL S2F2 Matches
------------------------

Finland FinH vs France aAa - Friday 28th August 20:00 CET
Admin:
Australia BAD vs Poland AESR - Saturday 29th August 12:00CET
Admin: Australia EPGL|Rift

Unscheduled
Completed
Scheduled
Late Schedule (0.5PP)
Cancelled and moved to another playweek

EPGL S2F2 Starting Map: SnowDrop 1.3

* Please have your matches scheduled by Thursday the 27th of August
* Playweek ends on Sunday the 30th of August
- Please send in your lineups to lineups@epic-league.net 30 minutes before your match is scheduled to start
- Scheduling in EST and CET is fine. (CET = EST +6)
- Each team should bring at least one host (if the match is cross-continent)
- The replay upload data base is here:http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/upload/
- Replay upload password is 12345
- If you are experiencing issues, scheduling or otherwise, please contact an admin asap

Last edited by EPGL|Rift on Fri Aug 28 2009, 10:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Lussac

PostSubject: Re: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! EmptySun Aug 23 2009, 23:22

Could the old teams just comment in here that they reapply for the next season ? Or do we have to send everything again.
If we can reapply here then CoB applies for the next season. Same rooster, same everything Smile
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! EmptyMon Aug 24 2009, 01:06

This seasons' teams must send a new application. Only the Autoqualified teams will not have to send a new application.
Back to top Go down
cGz.Blue

PostSubject: Re: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! EmptyFri Aug 28 2009, 01:58

Can I resend my teams application? We've had some changes.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! EmptyFri Aug 28 2009, 03:40

Theres no point as I will be asking teams who have applied to make their own team profile for the qualifiers. You can make your changes then and there.
Back to top Go down
cGz.Blue

PostSubject: Re: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! EmptyFri Aug 28 2009, 13:13

oh okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!   S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

S2F2 - The Autoqualified. Applications out NOW!!!
Page 1 of 1