Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banning of GFO.gQg

Go down 
+6
EPGL|harryxd
iActMIBiYL
EPGL|KeiFo
core64.ZoZ
Hawker
EPGL|F10EX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|F10EX
Admin

Banning of  GFO.gQg Empty
PostSubject: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyWed Jun 24 2009, 20:40

Taking in account the past bans in this week by IWL and WCO of the team Poland GFO.gQg for the reason of Maphacking, I think EPGL will follow the same base and ban Poland GFO.gQg, therefore replacing the team for cGz, but lets wait for Rift to wake up and take the final decision.

Update: Poland GFO.gQg has been banned and will consequently be removed from the league. Their guilty players are Orc JOE-UFO and Human Abuseman. Their replays @ WCO displayed some suspicious activity, and the evidence has been supplied by WorpeX of WCO.

Orc Joe-UFO and Human Abuseman will be banned from the league permanently, whereas Poland GFO.gQg will be removed from EPGL S2 qualifiers and will be banned indefinitely. They will be allowed to participate in EPGL in the future once the legitimacy of their team can be verified.

Russia iAct vs USA cGz will be granted an extenstion until Wednesday 1st July to play their match

- EPGL|Rift.
Back to top Go down
Hawker

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyWed Jun 24 2009, 22:34

Shocked
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 00:35

hackers G(t)FO
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 01:29

Lets wait for rift to come online and discuss it before making a news about a banning a team?
Back to top Go down
iActMIBiYL

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 02:25

tt i dont wanna play vs USA teams, bcoz very hard to find host Smile

p.s but it's better, than with GFO : O
p.s.s Cakes is back? ^^
p.s.s.s so what we must do?
Back to top Go down
EPGL|harryxd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 03:29

well said cakes Razz
Back to top Go down
EPGL|F10EX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 04:18

cakes and gwalk, this whole banning wave was because I pointed out they hack, so yes its the right person to deliver it, because I know what happened in this case, also, I didnt anounce a banning team, I just announced the probability, and waited for rift, just dont wanted to be a step back from other leagues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 08:11

making a news post was over stepping your boundries but w/e
if it turned out to be false it would have been considered SLANDER
but again w/e
luis head blacklist admin! getting rid of hacking newbs!! like he's teh fucking blizzard police.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 14:40

EPGL|GWaLK wrote:
making a news post was over stepping your boundries but w/e
if it turned out to be false it would have been considered SLANDER
but again w/e
luis head blacklist admin! getting rid of hacking newbs!! like he's teh fucking blizzard police.

Somebody's gotta do it.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|KeiFo

EPGL|KeiFo

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 16:32

Dosnt matter what you had to do with it and if they hacked or not the point is you dont post a main news about a team possibly being banned without actually talking to rift first.

MIBiYL -I am still around i just have very very little time ;]
Back to top Go down
Kwaki

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 16:36

Nice to know that we are banned just because F10EX's clan lost vs us in IWL.

As far as I know, player or team cannot be banned during to ban in other leagues. Nice to know that F10EX's lobbing gave us a ban.

Here are replays from our CWs in EPGL:
http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/details-10601/
http://www.demonreps.com/EPGL/details-10600/

in the evening I will add more.
If someone see maphack in these replays come and tell me where.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 16:41

So if you hack in just one league it's o k? get real.
Back to top Go down
TempLarva

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 17:35

im gay
Back to top Go down
rG-RaRuM

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 18:24

You're owned.
Back to top Go down
TempLarva

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyThu Jun 25 2009, 23:23

i am a jerk i should just stop posting mean things
Back to top Go down
EPGL|F10EX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyFri Jun 26 2009, 03:03

im sorry temp, whoever is editing your post should stop.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg EmptyFri Jun 26 2009, 04:20

Kwaki: If it was just one player, I'd just ban the player and move on. I wouldn't even charge you a loss for it. However, since it's more than one player, it's hard to verify the legitimacy of your team. I recommend you weed out the hackers from you team. I have watched the replays in question and my decision is consistent with that of WorpeX @ WCO. I'm sorry it had to come to this. Please contact me when there is a way I can verify your team members so I can unban GFO.gQg from EPGL. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning of GFO.gQg   Banning of  GFO.gQg Empty

Back to top Go down

Banning of GFO.gQg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Epic Gaming League Archive :: EPGL News Archive-
Jump to: