Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you want to save EPGL.

Go down 
+5
EPGL|ATKER
AnatoLiy
Shayan
EPGL|Danube
EPGL|Rift
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

If you want to save EPGL. Empty
PostSubject: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 03:25

Post in here if you're prepared to devote some time by becoming an admin for EPGL.

All people willing to help can also add my msn: harrasscreepmicro@hotmail.com

Current Volunteers
-------------------

- F10EX (rG.GFC)
- BAD.Danube (BAD)
- Shayan (eV)
- Atker (TI)
- GWaLK (pG)
- SoCal.RapDawg (SoCa)

Okay we're good to go! I'll get Cakes to turn everything over to me and probably make some changes. Hopefully this league will be back up and running by the start of next week. Remember guys, any help is appreciated so if you want to assist the league by becoming an admin it's not too late.

I'll get in touch with everyone who has volunteered over the next 24 hours and discuss what needs to be done.

Last edited by Rift on Mon Jun 08 2009, 16:06; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Danube
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 07:33

I volunteer to help =)

(WC3NC.InStiGatoR)
Back to top Go down
Shayan

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 16:09

Dont worry, Shayan The Great will step in. I have exams and stuff right now so not much time for real WC, but hey why not help EPGL the league i had lots of fun in 1st season Very Happy.

shayan.khan@hotmail.com aka Shayan, sign me up

if team matters at all im in eV but i dont think its in this league
Back to top Go down
AnatoLiy

AnatoLiy

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 19:35

*slow clapping leading into steadily faster, louder claps which will force others to clap in-tune and more people helping out the league to stay alive*

epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EPGL|ATKER
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 20:52

nice work rift, I might be able to help out a little bit with adminning some matches, my exams finish on wednesday Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 23:52

i would be willing to help if rift took over, as long as some changes were made, which i imagine he'd make.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 00:29

By the looks of it, we're in business.
Back to top Go down
EPGL|RapDawg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 13:38

I could devote some time if the changes don't turn me off too much and if the teams continue playing.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 17:16

Totally awesome guys, thx and gl!
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Chief-BEBoP
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. EmptyTue Jun 09 2009, 13:36

Hi my names Tom....hiiiiiiiiii tooooooom....yes well i have been living with my parents for 20 years now i drink a lot eat a lot and well, i....i...i am addicted to video games!!!! *tear* (everyone applaudes)....ty all ty for the support wuaaaaaaaaaaah. Wait what the fuck this is not AA ?? Addicted gamers Anonymous? WHAT IS THIS!!!....lol and yeah i have no life so i can help u guys 100% or in your words: yes i express interest. yatta yatta wala wala bing bang
Back to top Go down
sE^GoSu

PostSubject: sE IS willing to Help   If you want to save EPGL. EmptyThu Jun 11 2009, 22:23

Bebop Im Willing to Help Keep EPGL Going! So w/e you need let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want to save EPGL.   If you want to save EPGL. Empty

Back to top Go down

If you want to save EPGL.
Page 1 of 1