Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good luck have fun.

Go down 
+3
LuckyGnom.CooKie
Capu
EPGL|mijp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EPGL|mijp
Head admin

Good luck have fun. Empty
PostSubject: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 18:29

Hey all,

First let me explain me being missing for so long. At the start of the season, I was on vacation for 6 days. And when I came back, my laptop died on me, causing me to not have a working computer 2 weeks.

And I've been using this 2 weeks to think about my future and what's the next move for me. And I decided to retire from warcraft 3 totally. This means playing and admining leagues both. Therefore what's happening with epic gaming league season 2 is true, we will be ending this great run.

I thank all teams for being part of a great season 1 and making it a success. I'm grateful for teams that apply for season 2 hoping to play in the main season but that wont be happening. And I'm sorry for that.

This had been a great run for all of us. I'm sure I speak for my admin team that we sure had fun running this league and I'm sure you guys had fun playing in this league. But it's curtains for now.

So good luck have fun people, in whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
Capu

PostSubject: :(   Good luck have fun. EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 19:03

"But it's curtains for now"

does this mean epgl is gonna return some day? Razz

Anyway I think it would have been fairer to teams to not start season 2 qualifiers at all. Couldn't you have asked some of the co-orgas to step in and take your place? I mean this is a great base to build a new league on or get a new organizers and let's continue with the qualifiers.

It's a shame epgl had to end this way and not after a good unbroken season.
Back to top Go down
LuckyGnom.CooKie

LuckyGnom.CooKie

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 20:43

vT got 4 points, not 2.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptySat Jun 06 2009, 00:09

Capu wrote:

Anyway I think it would have been fairer to teams to not start season 2 qualifiers at all. Couldn't you have asked some of the co-orgas to step in and take your place? I mean this is a great base to build a new league on or get a new organizers and let's continue with the qualifiers.

Totally agree with sir Capu. There are a lot of admins out there, for example those who run PTGL, WGS, WCO. Try to save this league, season 1 was so much fun and I expected season 2 to be even better, kinda sad to just let it die.
Back to top Go down
hunGry_tiGa

hunGry_tiGa

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptySat Jun 06 2009, 09:58

aww that blows....we were doing good too Sad
Back to top Go down
Quizzms

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptySat Jun 06 2009, 14:10

core64.ZoZ wrote:
Capu wrote:

Totally agree with sir Capu. There are a lot of admins out there, for example those who run PTGL, WGS, WCO. Try to save this league, season 1 was so much fun and I expected season 2 to be even better, kinda sad to just let it die.

Yeah agree lets not let it die, so many good teams in it and season 2 promised to be even better than season 1 :O
Back to top Go down
EPGL|Rift
Head admin

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptySat Jun 06 2009, 15:16

Okay; I'll run it if I can find the manpower to help me.
PM me if you're interested in doing what you can to keep this league afloat.

If I get enough people who will try and help this league out, I'll make an attempt to run S2.
Back to top Go down
core64.ZoZ

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. EmptySun Jun 07 2009, 00:36

Rift wrote:
Okay; I'll run it if I can find the manpower to help me.
PM me if you're interested in doing what you can to keep this league afloat.

If I get enough people who will try and help this league out, I'll make an attempt to run S2.

Awsome dude! <3
Maybe
WC3NC.Instigator
PTGL.GWalk
WGS.HaN (or some other admin from WGS)
or some admin from WCOlympics.com are interested.

gl dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck have fun.   Good luck have fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck have fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Epic Gaming League Archive :: EPGL News Archive-
Jump to: